The legal offices of the Company are in Guarene (CUNEO) and warehouse in Santo Stefano Roero (CUNEO). The latter is also the authorised Fiscal Deposit for wines liqueurs and spirits with excise code IT00CNV00324O.
MV CELLAR is therefore able to prepare mixed pallets, including both wines from different producers or liqueurs and spirits such grappa and food products, issuing a single administrative document (commercial invoice) and shipping bill (DDT or e-AD).
The goods are generally prepared within 24-48 hours from receipt of order for wines, which are packed in cardboard boxes of 6 or 12 bottles placed on wooden pallet containing up to a maximum, in some cases, of 720 bottles/pallet.
MV CELLAR is therefore able to offer tradition-quality-excellence to the market of wine merchant’s such as importers and distributors/dealers in different foreign markets throughout the world at extremely competitive prices.
Besides the enormous advantages for the customer, as already mentioned, regarding organisation, logistics and administrative practices, the advantages are also economic; MV CELLAR offers the following services:
- external packaging if required with MV CELLAR customising, to testimony and demonstrate the absolute and rigorous selection of the items offered; the denomination and the label of the product contained will strictly remain the originals of the agricultural or handicraft business that has realised the product;
- preparation of customised packing for various celebrations and festive events with the use of cases, caskets and cardboard boxes with 1, 2 and up to 6 bottles or if wished also a mixture of bottles and various food products;
- organization of shipments by means of national and international carriers both by air and by traditional means of transport, by road or by sea according to the destination and/or the most economically convenient solution, maintaining unaltered the integrity, hygienic conditions and quality characteristics of the product shipped.
- we offer highly professional and commercial support for the organisation of tasting events in the customer’s cellars or in appropriate public rooms;
- we carry out marketing and promotional activities in foreign markets;
- we organise and assist foreign guests for visits (and tasting) in the places of production as well as within the rich and suggestive territory of the Langhe and Roero and in other Italian regions.